Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sotomayor V. Thompson

I left Tyrone a message on one of his videos.

Here is the short message

I would advise that if anyone is going to act against Tommy or speak against him, it should be on their own and not through your radio show or webpage.

Because of the temporary restraining order, they can link it to you if anyone goes against Tommy on your radio show. Tommy is attempting to bait you into violating the restraining order. He is playing a deadly game. 

A restraining order usually states that if you, your officers, agents etc... speak against Tommy or act against Tommy, it can be held against you. Your officer and agents in this case are everyone that has a radio show on TRS on sunday thru Saturday.

Consult your lawyer on this!

I'm not going to reveal the in depth details of this case but it is public record if you know where to look. I am going to read through it when I get the chance tonight but I believe Tyrone should put a gag order on everyone on his show. No one should speak or talk about Tommy Sotomayor while they are doing it as part of TRS.

Now if they want to, they can officially declare that they are not affiliated with TRS and go out on their own to speak against the coon Tommy Sotomayor but if these people continue to strike at Tommy the way they normally do then Tyrone might pay the legal price for what they are saying and doing.

People like me are not a part of TRS so I will continue to strike at that coon as much as I can.

Stay strong Tyrone, this is going to be a long fight! You will learn who your true friends are during this episode in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment