Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Tommy Sotomayor Fans Are Insane

Back on March 30, 2014, some of Tommy's fans/drones warned him about me.


 Then in one of his videos, he expressed how mad he was that I put his Russian mutt on the coon train. I believe that his fans are just as dangerous as he is and one of his fans has already said he would kill for Tommy Sotomayor so we know what the mindset of these fools is like.

I have seen comments ranging from Tommy fans wanting him to sue everyone to the absolutely insane idea that everyone who opposes Tommy Sotomayor deserves to die. I have taken my precautions and I know that as the months go by and Tommy becomes more and more desperate, his fans will strike out at those that are perceived to be Tommy's enemies.

Tommy, you wanted to be a public figure so just settle in and get used to the opposition. You will never be able to get rid of all the opposition to your putrid message. You are a cult leader of mentally unstable, emotionally damaged men.

You are doomed to inevitable failure on all fronts Tommy Sotomayor!

No comments:

Post a Comment