Thursday, May 29, 2014

Black People, Are You Ready?

I'm not sure how many of my readers know this but our current way of life in the United States could end in the lifetime of people who are under 40 years old. If you have not been paying attention, the USA is trillions of dollars in debt with a significant portion of that debt being bought up by foreign nations like China.

The nations that own most of our debt have been trying to figure out a way to get away from the dollar. Most wars start off as economic wars first and what we are now seeing is the first shots being taken in an economic war with Russia and China on one side and the USA on the other side.

What I'm getting at is that there will probably be a major world war before the year 2030. If you look at the trends of America in history, you will see that America has been involved in a major war at the beginning of every century and when I say major war, I don't mean the United States bombing away at almost defenseless nations in the Middle East.

Are you ready for what could possibly happen as a result of a major world war within the next 16 years?

America has been steadily moving toward a police state since Eisenhower's military-industrial complex speech in 1961. One more major terrorist attack or another world war and America will be in full martial law lock down. Are you prepared for something like this?

If you are not prepared, here is my list of things you could do to better prepare yourself:

  • Learn to grow your own food. 
  • Learn how to properly use a gun and a knife
  • Learn how to hunt and skin your own animals for food
  • Learn basic self defense skills
  • Learn a 2nd language
  • Get a passport NOW
  • Formulate a plan for you and your family
  • Study basic economics, have money on hand and in many different currencies. I say this because if there is a bank run, chances are you will not be able to get any money.
  • Own valuable metals located in a secure place that only you know of.
  • Own at least a rifle, handgun, and a few hunting knives.

This is a good start for a beginner and I am still a beginner myself who is still learning and preparing but I believe that if you have knowledge on certain things, you should share it with others.

I shared this blog post because I always hear of white people becoming survivalists and learning necessary skills to survive but I never hear of Black people learning these skills. I want my people to be prepared because I believe if given the chance during the breakdown of society, white people would try to subjugate us again.

Prepare yourselves my friends!

Would you have the stomach to do something like in the link below to survive?

Skinning and Gutting An Animal Link



No comments:

Post a Comment