Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I Only Go After Coons And Their Associates

I put on the top of this page that all coons, house negroes and enablers of their way of thinking must be exposed. When I was creating my version of the Coon Train is coming, I was going to put Monty Woodgrain on the Coon Train but I was not entirely sure at the time if he was a coon. If I create a second one, Monty will be on the Coon train.

As I said plenty of times, anyone who sides with a coon and does battle as an ally of a coon is a coon as well. Monty Woodgrain and Tommy Sotomayor are allies so Monty and his Woodgrain gang are coons as well.  Raven Williams aka thenappyhoe83 is a House Negro & coon. All the people on my coon Train is coming video are coons.

Now Tommy has said that Lana should not be considered a coon because she is white but she is an honorary coon just by sleeping with the YouTube king of coons.

Any Black person who lies in bed with White supremacy is a cooning ass House Negro and needs to be exposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment