Sunday, May 11, 2014

Lana The Black Russian

The screen name or e-mail address name that someone uses usually has some type of significance to that person. Through the investigations of others on YouTube we know who Lana is and we know what types of businesses she has owned in the past and what she currently owns in the present.

I'm not going to use her real name on this post but Tommy Sotomayor made the mistake of leaving Lana's e-mail address and real name on a browser tab in one of his past videos so she should get mad at her boyfriend for his lack of attention to what is going on in his own video productions.

I just thought it was interesting that Lana uses the username "BlackRussian". I have seen and worked around plenty of Russians and Lana did not strike me as the typical Russian in looks the first time I saw her. I wonder if she is one of these mixed half Black, Half Russian women that attempts to pass as a white woman in American society.

The more I think about it, she does look like a mutt. Now some people will think I'm attacking her but she put herself in the line of fire with her actions. My blog posts on her are mild compared to what others have said about the Black Russian. These are just my opinions and you don't have to agree with them.






No comments:

Post a Comment