Sunday, November 16, 2014

White Devil Attacks Tommy Sotomayor

The low level white devil has the nerve to call us "niggers" and you can tell that he has done it before in the presence of Black people.

I believe that this type of thing is a natural side effect of Black people playing too loose and free with the words nigga & nigger. It is also a  product of this ignorant piece of shit being allowed to say it around Black people and the Black people he says it around giving him a pass.

I do not like when nigga is used by Black people so I definitely do not like it when some attention seeking white boy starts saying it.

In this case, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend and I would rather see Tommy and this fool destroy each other. If you are a Black man or woman who feels the need to take the side of this white boy over Tommy Sotomayor then you should kill yourself.

Here is a video provided by Vicdamoane


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete