Saturday, November 15, 2014

Black Women or White Women?

I had a discussion in the comments section of one of my posts where I said I am not attracted to white women and someone said I was being ridiculous for turning down pussy because it belongs to a white woman.

I don't think it's ridiculous to turn down white women because I'm honestly not attracted to them.

 

 This is what I find attractive








Now some brothers like em lighter or darker but I can honestly say that most of my girlfriends and ex-wife fit one of these three phenotypes.

Now I am unable to process how a man can go from loving and wanting to have sex with the types of women above to wanting to have sex with white women but there are brothers out there who will just fuck a chick cause the opportunity is right in front of them.

If Black people in America are going to survive the next 100 years and what it might bring, we are going to have to start using group economics and start thinking BLACK on every front.

And if you're thinking BLACK on every front then that means you will be disciplined whenever one of these white devil succubi women tries to seduce you.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, funny that the two out of three are LIGHT SKINNED, BI RACIAL LOOKING WOMEN, NO MATTER HOW YOU CUT IT! What a hypocrite. Is that why you are pissed cause a white woman doesn't want ya, lol?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None of those women are light skin!
      This is light skin
      http://s1.hubimg.com/u/7942238_f260.jpg

      Delete