Saturday, November 8, 2014

Raven Leaves A Comment for the Coon Train Blog

Here is Raven's comment about my post that she wanted to be friends with Clifton Rainey:

LISTEN! I reached out to him because he was a "human" being in need, NOT BECAUSE OF HIS FUCKING RACE! Stop with this racial shit! I call everyone out on their shit. If a cracker beasts or nigger beasts fucks with me, I WILL PUT THEM OUT ON BLAST! Stop with this racial pride shit, gotta stick together shit. A real person with REAL so called racial pride would never put their "sister" out to dry in their time of need simply cause they disagree and don't like their "cooning".

They would help and help them get out the so called "cooning" and not put them down. I think you have bigger issues stemming from identity issues and the whole "black pride" thing is a cover to deny who you really are, and evade your REAL identity that transcends beyond "I am merely black"! I think it all stems from you having identity issues, thus needing to identify with a whole group of people to validate yourself and so thus your identity. Be a fucking INDIVIDUAL and not a skin color (more than likely, you are not even "black", you are, like me, a variation of brown).

Stop with this racial bias, territorial shit. Get a life and find yourself: not as a "black" male or as a racial social construct (race was invented by Charles Darwin, a white supremacist but yet you run with the label of race that a white supremacist imposed on your so called "black" ass), but as an individual and member of the human species!

Here are my thoughts on her comment.

1. You have said you are not Black and I don't see you as Black. You are not my sister because a sister with self-respect would not say or do the things that you have done.


2. You are a COON and a House Negro. I can disagree with someone and still be cool with them but the things you have said on video put you into the COON category. Plus nothing says I support white supremacy better than doing a Ghetto Gaggers video.


3. I do have a life Raven and I am an individual. I can be an individual and point out who the house Negroes and coons are and comment on the flaws of the Anglo dominated American and European society in the western hemisphere.

6 comments:

  1. How am I “self hating“ when I am not YOU and your are not ME? I don't get this concept. You see yourself as a RACE (a classification invented by white supremacists Charles Darwin which you wear as a badge of honor) and as a skin color (you are not even BLACK but brown like most ppl on this plaanet, including so called “whites“). With that said, you need to go find yourself. I am looking at your page and it is full of MISERY. You lash out at ppl cause something's bothering YOU! I think you need to do some deep soul searching as an individual instead of trying to define yourself as a group, race - anything but who YOU are as an individual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If this blog is full of misery, it is because the people I post about are depressing and full of misery.

      I understand the whole post-modernist way of thinking that everything is in some way or form a social construct or category that we somehow need to escape from but there are certain things that you cannot escape from until the world at large changes.

      And yes there is something bothering me. White supremacy bothers me. Black people who bow down to white culture bother me. Ignorance bothers me.

      Delete
    2. Conner Freeman you must really be obsessed with Raven whats wrong what did she do to you and dont give me that she put Black men business out why do you care the next Black man dont give a SHIT abput you

      Delete
    3. Raven Nicole Williams? hey baby. it's your girl holly. sorry about Taquelisha Ball but what about michael brown and trayvon? stay focused, sistah

      Delete
  2. Raven is the ace boon coon, she and that rag head whoopi, I'd like to reach and pull out some of those too many teeth! Elizabeth Hassleback right wing idiot always saying something disparaging about Blacks and those two stank bitches back her up, after all Sandra bland went through and then lost her life, that last thing we needed to and see is two coons sitting and agreeing with that chowder head who gets paid for rubbing salt in the wounds, again these two coins going along with it, yes I'm a Black woman calling you two bitches out, these are word that are hard to come out of my mouth, I couldn't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raven is so fucking stupid look how dumb you look in that picture with that cracker showing off yo black ass gums ������������ lol bootleg

    ReplyDelete