Tuesday, November 11, 2014

We Need To Question Tariq Nasheed

At the 18 minute mark of the video below, Tariq Nasheed says that there is nothing wrong with interracial relationships and that he is not knocking interracial relationships.

How can you effectively want to fight white supremacy when you say something like this?

I'm going to send this clip to The Black Authority and ask him to distance himself from Tariq just like I asked him to distance himself from Tommy Sotomayor because it is starting to look like Tariq is not really down with the struggle but is just interested in making money off the Hidden Colors series.

It is a huge disappointment to hear him say something like this!

I thank him for the Coon Train idea but this is where we part ways because I believe that you cannot battle white supremacy while supporting interracial relationships.  

It's Black first around these parts!!!!!



3 comments:

  1. I did a twitter on this. if you follow (or have followed) his twitter you would she his youngest daughter is obviously MKXED RACE, borne by either a white mother or light skinned latina perhaps. I mean, what do you expect from a guy who boasts of pimping and macking females? At least I am “real and honest“ about WHO I AM and don't wear any fake feathers by which to sell books. You gotta give me some credit for that. I will try to find the link since I know I retweeted it. I also think I downloaded it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to say that one thing I give you credit for is that you AT LEAST keep it 100%. Many of my attackers on here on youtube harass me for being naturally attracted to white men then turn around and date out their race themselves. I don't like your politics but at least you are consistent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww shut your confused ass up Lol.

      Delete