Monday, September 8, 2014

The Ray Rice Situation

The Ray Rice Situation happens everyday in Black neighborhoods across America and both sides are usually to blame.

Ray Rice & His Wife Janay Palmer
Here are my two questions to both sides.

Black men, when will you become smart enough to walk away from women who are provoking you or just stop dealing with those types of women altogether?

Black women, when will you stop picking the worst men to be with and then provoke them when they do or say something consistent with their fucked up nature?

And sisters please stop getting in a mans face acting like you are ready to fight him. Unless you are a Black Belt in a realistic martial art, you're not going to win. We are not physically equal and I know this society has brainwashed a lot of women into believing this but for your safety, do not attempt to fight a man because he might not be a nice guy like me who will walk away from you. He might be a Ray Rice who will attempt to knock you out in an elevator.

I know some will take my opinions the wrong way but I have never hit a woman and I have enough mental discipline to walk away if a woman is coming at me like that. I have too much to lose in life and I am not going to jail over something as trivial as a domestic dispute.

The Black Authority recently did a broadcast on the Ray Rice situation and it was pretty good. You can listen to it below.


No comments:

Post a Comment