Sunday, September 14, 2014

NiteFlirtPSO And NappyHoe83

NiteFlirtPSO was one of the 1st supporters of my videos and blog. A few days ago I even attempted to intervene in a comments fight between NiteFlirtPSO and Mikayla. I knew what she did for a living from the beginning and I never judged the woman.

I was looking through the comments section of one of Raven William's videos and I saw what you will see if you click the image below:

This is the initial comment made by NiteFlirtPSO
"I agree that those of us who consider ourselves Black women need to keep our options open cause these Black men out here don't give a damn about us. Most would rather "poundcake" us or slut shame us"

There are 10s of 1000s of Black men out here who would not beat you or slut shame you. We have to remember that all relationships are two sided and this goes back to the question I asked in an earlier blog post about Black women choosing the worst men possible and then expecting those men to act contrary to their bad nature.

I'm not against Raven Williams Masterson aka TheHappyHooker83 because of what she does for a living. I'm against her because she is a white worshiping House Negro who puts her own people down any chance she gets. I'm against her because she attempts to find the personal information of Black men online and get them fired from their jobs.

NiteFlirtPSO's last comment is also very interesting:
"Being in the sex industry. I noticed that my best clients are White men. I get a few Black guys here and there when taking calls. I actually have only one older Black man that doesn't mind spending his money calling me. He pays very well. But the rest of the Black guys are cheap, mean and they think they are doing me a favor by calling me lol"

Your best clients are white because they want to own you again and they know that some of you will sell out your own race for that currency known as the almighty dollar. The ancestors of the white men who are now your best clients raped your female ancestors. Those white men intentionally stole your history, culture, language and family life away from you and their descendants now reap the benefits of their ancestors' efforts.

I admit that I was shocked and I did not expect to see any of the female followers of my blog agreeing with TheHappyHooker83 but anything is possible since a large segment of Black America has sold their soul for the lies of integration.

It is possible that a Black Holocaust will happen in the future and a lot of these white worshiping House Negroes and Coons will be the ones leading Black Americans to their slaughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment