Sunday, September 14, 2014

‘Django Unchained’ Actress Daniele Watts Thought She Was Safe

Did They Mistake Her For TheHappyHooker83 Raven Masterson?
If your skin tone is dark, you are never safe in the land of white supremacy. Chances are very high that this actress thought she was safe with her white husband but the powers that be see her as nothing more than a modern day House Negro with her masta.

This is from the Newsone webpage:
Actress Danièle Watts was “handcuffed and detained” by Los Angeles police officers Thursday. She and her husband explained from their Facebook pages that the incident started because the cops thought the interracial couple was a prostitute and John. Watts also shared a picture of herself sobbing in handcuffs, as she stood in front of an officer.

She posted:
Today I was handcuffed and detained by 2 police officers from the Studio City Police Department after refusing to agree that I had done something wrong by showing affection, fully clothed, in a public place.
When the officer arrived, I was standing on the sidewalk by a tree. I was talking to my father on my cell phone. I knew that I had done nothing wrong, that I wasn’t harming anyone, so I walked away.
A few minutes later, I was still talking to my dad when 2 different police officers accosted me and forced me into handcuffs.
 For every one Black man I have seen with a white woman, I have seen five Black women with white men. Now this is just my observation in the city I live in and it is one of the top 5 biggest cities in America. I know there are decent Black women out there who believe in Black love and unity but like their male counterparts, it seems like they are in the minority.

The old myth used to be that a Black man did not feel like he made it in America until he had a white woman on his arm but now it seems like that has been reversed and the majority Black women do not feel complete unless she is with a man of a different race.

But just because you're with a white man does not mean you are protected. True protection can only come from within your own group.




No comments:

Post a Comment