Sunday, July 20, 2014

The Purge: Black Authority Edition

Jason Black is purging today!

Well he is at least purging his Facebook list of all people who try to follow him and Tommy Sotomayor at the same time.

That is crazy when you think about it. How can you be friends/fans of two people with different views on Black people and the world? I think some of those people are agents of Tommy Sotomayor just like the agents Tommy Sotomayor has working on YouTube on his behalf.

A person named Son Goku was on his list. I have seen this person on YouTube as well on videos dealing with Black issues and I would like to know why this individual has a white alien anime character as his name and avatar?

For those that do not know, Son Goku is the main character of Dragon Ball Z. When I was a teen, I watched the anime but I stopped watching it because the show always presented Black characters in a bad light. How can you be for Black Power if you have a white anime character as your avatar?

But I'm all for Jason Black purging his Facebook and YouTube followers list.


The purge continues....................

No comments:

Post a Comment