Monday, July 14, 2014

Raven Thinks I Flagged Her Channel

I received a DMCA take down order for one of my blog posts and I know it was Raven or one of her wacky allies.

I did not flag your thenappyhoe83 channel! I do not flag channels. I believe that only cowards flag channels and blog posts. You should be able to take criticism from someone who opposes your message but American society in 2014 is full of insecure little bitches who cannot take criticism.

Now Raven you have bigger enemies than me. Remember that you just filed a lawsuit against the LAPD so you probably have cops and people who worship cops against you. You have posted the phone numbers of men on your blog and tried to get them fired from their jobs. Chances are you have them against you.

You have a lot of serious enemies NappyHoe!

Maybe it's time for you to get some therapy and sail off into the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment