Sunday, July 13, 2014

Is Connor Freeman The Black Authority?

Our #1 delusional, psychotic, white man worshiping, ghetto gagging prostitute thinks so!


Raven obviously is bipolar and suffers from some other personality disorder. She's an attention whore(literally) who gets off on harassing and trolling Black men.

I asked you to use you mind Raven but it seems like you're incapable of doing that small task.

If I was The Black Authority, I would just destroy you on my radio program or do a YouTube sniper job like the one that was done against Tommy Sotomayor.

I am one of the few that believes blogs can still be as powerful a medium as YouTube videos and this is my primary medium.

And to the people that initially supported me, do not believe any of her vile lies. If you hear a rumor about me saying something about you, just comment on this blog or one of my videos about it and I will answer it.

No comments:

Post a Comment