Friday, July 11, 2014

According To Raven Masterson, I Want to Be White

*Note* I had to remove Raven's video from this blog post because she or one of her allies filed a report on the post. Hell! I was doing your ass a favor! I get more views on this blog than you realize but that's OK. *End of Note*

 Raven, your analysis is incorrect!

When I got married, I married a beautiful Black woman!

If I get married again, it will be to a beautiful Black woman!

I have a preference for women with brown to dark brown skin tone.

I prefer natural hair!

Just because I posted a pic of you when you had your hair dyed does not mean I want a mixed chick or another race of woman. I posted that pic of you because you looked healthier and I did not see any blemishes or stress. And you do not look like a Latina in that pic. You actually look more like someone from the eastern coast of Africa. Stop being ashamed of your heritage and embrace who you truly happen to be. You are not of Native American descent. You are not Jewish or Hebrew. 

And I do not want you Raven!

2 comments: