Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thoughts on Genie Burlesque and Kevin Smith

I have watched videos by Kevin Smith where he goes in on Genie Burlesque. I have watched her videos where she dissects his every word. At times I have found both of them funny and I believe that both of them are just messing around and they don't take this YouTube thing too seriously.

Now when it comes to exposing Tommy Sotomayor, Genie is the pioneer. Say what you want about Genie/Lauran but her research and videos are a gold mine of information on Tommy Sotomayor.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend!

Genie and Kevin should remember that they have a healthy disdain for Tommy Sotomayor in common. Tommy has threatened legal action against both of them and seeing that he is high on his supposed victory over Tyrone Thompson, he might try to silence all his critics through the legal system. You are stronger on the same side than on opposite ends.

2 comments:

  1. Be very wary of Kevin Smith. His beef with Tommy is not legitimate. He is only beefing with Doodoo Oscarmayor because Tommy said that "Jesus" wasnt real. If Tommy didnt trash "Jesus", Kevin Smith would still be on his dick. I understand an enemy of my enemy is my friend but Kevin is not true to himself with his beef with Tommy. Plus he is mad ignorant. Check out all the videos of Kevin Smith on Uncle Ruckus Cable Vision on Dailymotion and you will stumble upon ignorant shit that only and stupid bama would say. Keep your eyes peeled and keep up the good work with this blog. Peace.

    ReplyDelete