Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Azriel The One is 1 of Tommy's Top Soldiers

Azriel The One is an overweight pompous attention whore who serves YouTubes #1 Coon Tommy Sotomayor. Serving a coon is essentially the same as being a coon in my book.

Azriel The One has told everyone on Youtube that he served in Army Intelligence. An essential part of Intelligence is spying and I don't think those people go around telling others what they do for a living.

This guy is so loyal to Tommy Sotomayor that he risked going to prison for that coon by releasing the personal information of Tyrone Thompson.

I'm not going to release his information but I will point others in the right direction.

He likes Pokemon style games and tournaments



At the 5 minute mark of this video, he professes his love to a woman I believe is his wife. From what I have seen, she looks like a Black woman to me so I don't understand why this idiot supports Tommy Sotomayor.



In this pic from the 100000 Black Men Against Tommy Sotomayor Facebook page, Azriel The One essentially sells his soul to Tommy and is willing to do federal prison time for Tommy.







No comments:

Post a Comment