Thursday, June 26, 2014

SEAL Team 6 member becomes Pentagon’s poster girl in transgender recruiting



I saw this article online today and it immediately brought to mind how openly depraved the United States and most western nations are becoming. If you do not go along with their agenda, they will attempt to shame you, call you a bigot, and possibly strip you of government aid like they did with Uganda.

Here is the opening to the article:
A former member of SEAL Team 6 has become the poster girl for a Pentagon effort to include transgenders — people who have undergone sex-change operations — in the ranks.
Kristin Beck, formerly Senior Chief Petty Officer Christopher Beck, spoke recently at several high-profile events at intelligence agencies and the Pentagon to promote the integration of transgenders.

This is just another reason why I do not trust Obama. Ever since he became POTUS, the illegal alien and gay agenda has taken off while he continues to ignore Black people. I found this line from the article very interesting:

    The Pentagon currently defines transgenders as sexual deviants.
    
Any man that wants to be a woman, dresses like a woman, and gets their genitals mutiliated to resemble a woman's genitals is not only a deviant but mentally insane.

You can read the whole article by clicking below

Click Here To Read The Whole Article

2 comments:

  1. So you went from defending Black people to hating on gay and transgender people. And hating the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT! Gays are deviants? The majority of deviants are homophobes like you. He has a right to dress any damn way he wants to! I supported you for getting on Tommy but now I think you're stupid. I'm done with you. Shame on you, Connor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You supported me when I went against Tommy but if I speak out against the House Negro in the White House or the gay agenda, you will not support me anymore?

    I gave a valid reason for why I do not trust Obama and I am never afraid to talk about how the Black family in a traditional sense needs to be a major focus of the Black community.

    You call me a homophobe but I neither fear homosexuals or what they do in the privacy of their homes. What I loathe is their political agenda and how they try to compare their supposed struggle to the civil rights struggle of the 1960s.

    I thank you for your initial support but I do not bend to will of anonymous posters.

    ReplyDelete