Monday, March 31, 2014

Discovering Skills

Going after Tommy and other sell out coons I find online has led me to some discoveries about myself.

I always thought video editing would be complex but I am discovering that it becomes quite simple once you have a vision in your mind of what you want to create.

I started off messing around with Powerpoint and Windows video maker. I'm currently messing around with different video editing programs and Adobe Photoshop. I would love to make videos like Tariq's Coon Train is Coming but I have to keep tinkering around and I might get myself to that level very soon.

I have also discovered I have a knack for investigations. I don't drop documents but the stuff I have found about various people is amazing. It just amazes me that people put their entire lives online and don't even know it. I guess there are a lot of attention whores (Tommy is one) out there.

I am a very determined man when I put my mind to something but like most people I work a 40 hour week. So for now it will be random blog posts during the week and when I have time, videos will be put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment